I'm a little nuts for sour flavors. Paul will sometimes remark, as I gobble up sour candies, that I have the taste buds of a 7-year-old. It's true. I crave all things mouth-puckeringly, tear-jerkingly sour! This apple kiwi fruit juice completely hits the spot for me, it is a great, green jolt of tang with strong tropical flavors of kiwi. I can make this apple kiwi juice in under 2 minutes, including cleaning up the juicer. The great secret of this juice: it's too sour for Paul, so I get to drink it all myself! Here's how I do it:
- 12 ripe kiwis, I usually cut mine in half to better fit in the juicer
- 2 granny smith apples (can be substituted for a sweeter variety if you would prefer)
- Wash the fruit carefully, you do not need to peel or core the fruit
- Cut the kiwis and apples into pieces that can fit into your juicer.
- Juice, pour into a glass with a couple ice cubes, drink, enjoy!